It’s a treat yo self while trying to accomplish as much as possible from a coffee shop kinda Friday.
What are you doing to make yourself happy today? Besides enjoying some of my Friday favorites below, of course …
- Strong is the new pretty: This mom takes fierce and empowering photos of her daughters, and they’re amazing.
- Put an egg on it: Hands down the best life advice ever.
- Spring citrus kale salad recipe: Helloooo, lunch!
- Yoga poses to relieve stress: Enjoy some relaxing me-time with these gentle, restorative poses.
- The Bay Area’s best staircases: Incorporate these bad boys into your next outdoor run!
- Shelter dogs in a photo booth: Get ready to squeeee your way through this article.
- 27 inspirational Ron Swanson-isms: Because, Friday.
It’s Friday (!!!), and I’m looking forward to spending tons of time outdoors this weekend. I’ll definitely be lacing up my shoes for a lakeside run on Saturday, and copious amounts of asparagus and eggs will surely make their way onto my brunch plate.
Other than that, I have some 90’s party decorations to make, a bridal shower to start planning, and, of course, Easter Sunday to celebrate!
If you need a few cubicle distractions to entertain you before quittin’ time today, check out some of my favorite articles and videos from this week!
- Want to learn how to do a handstand, but totally afraid of ’em? Watch this video!
- Live in the East Bay and love running? Check out this list of great local running trails.
- A TED Talk on body language and the positive effect “power posing” has on our confidence
- Female runners who also run the corporate world
- Navigate the market like a pro with this seasonality chart for vegetables.
- This power breakfast featuring poached eggs, sweet potatoes, and tomato avocado salsa and is the perfect Easter brunch recipe.
- A baby otter learning how to otter