It’s Friday (!!!), and I’m looking forward to spending tons of time outdoors this weekend. I’ll definitely be lacing up my shoes for a lakeside run on Saturday, and copious amounts of asparagus and eggs will surely make their way onto my brunch plate.
Other than that, I have some 90’s party decorations to make, a bridal shower to start planning, and, of course, Easter Sunday to celebrate!
If you need a few cubicle distractions to entertain you before quittin’ time today, check out some of my favorite articles and videos from this week!
- Want to learn how to do a handstand, but totally afraid of ’em? Watch this video!
- Live in the East Bay and love running? Check out this list of great local running trails.
- A TED Talk on body language and the positive effect “power posing” has on our confidence
- Female runners who also run the corporate world
- Navigate the market like a pro with this seasonality chart for vegetables.
- This power breakfast featuring poached eggs, sweet potatoes, and tomato avocado salsa and is the perfect Easter brunch recipe.
- A baby otter learning how to otter