I’m a firm believer that health starts with happiness. When you satisfy your mental, emotional, and physical needs, happiness manifests itself as good health.
These are my personal resolutions for happy health that I created about a year ago. I’ve referred to this list whenever I’ve felt “off-track,” and, honestly, in a world where it’s too easy to get lost in everyone else’s constantly changing health advice, it’s been refreshing to remind myself that, fundamentally, these 10 resolutions make sense for my body and being.
Do you have a similar list of health goals or resolutions? What’s on your list?
Here are my basic “Resolutions for Happy Health:”
1. Move. As much as you can.
2. Love and respect what God has given you to work with.
3. Strength is sexy.
4. Sweat is a beautiful thing.
5. Sunshine is a cure-all.
6. Lean protein, veggies & fruit…always.
7. Make time for yourself.
8. Water = life.
9. Stress less and practice patience.
10. Push yourself mentally so that you can go the extra mile physically.
(Originally posted on What She Makes)